YOU’RE INVITED TO DISCOVER THE ENDLESS AND DAZZLING OPPORTUNITIES AT JEWELLERY ANTALYA!
The leading companies of the Jewellery World will meet at Jewellery Antalya with Turkish Jewellery Manufacturers and Suppliers.
The 2nd edition of Jewellery Antalya will take place at Rixos Sungate Hotel on 7 - 11 January 2022. 80 Turkish gold, silver, diamond, pearl and mounting companies will meet with more than 300 visitors over 40 countries.
The event will be a great opportunity to discover the wide product range, model variety and superiority of design in Turkish Jewellery. You’ll discover the 5000 years of outstanding craftsmanship that cultivated from the Anatolian history. Here in exhibition the ancient beauty meets with modern technology.
The visitors will be invited by the organizers and their all inclusive accommodation will be free of charge. Accomadation will be free of charge and a limited value of visitors' flights will be reimbursed at the venue.
Antalya offers a splendid weather of average 20 degrees celcius in January. This will give all visitors to work as well as enjoy the beautiful weather, beaches, entertainment and amenities offered by the 5 star Rixos Sungate Hotel....
Now, this is the time to enjoy the business and the leisure together with your family.
Hope to see you at Jewellery Antalya 2022…
ABOUT JTR - JEWELLERY EXPORTERS' ASSOCIATION OF TURKEY
Jewellery Exporters' Association of Turkey (JTR) is a non-profit trade association. JTR was founded in 2003 and has more than 1100 members.
JTR is a fundamental organization that fosters precious metals and jewellery exports, prompts exporters to reach more markets abroad and to secure a greater share in these markets.
Main Goals of the Association are as follows;
- Providing sectoral collaboration
- Improving the export volume of the sector
- Organizing trade missions to potential export markets and bring buyer missions
- Supporting its members about export activities
- Organizing national/international trade fairs
- Arranging promotional activities, founding laboratories
- Following up the recent arrangements in international law and informing
- Organizing training courses, seminars and meetings
- Preparing reports about "target markets” and "target sub-sectors”
- Preparing annual reports about the export performance of the sector
- Performing the jobs assigned by Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade
|JEWELLERY ANTALYA BUYING MISSION
7 - 11 JANUARY 2022 / ANTALYA
|7 January 2022 / Friday|
|8 January 2022 / Saturday|
|9 January 2022 / Sunday|
|10 January 2022/ Monday|
|11 January 2022 / Tuesday|
Lottery coupon will be given at the entrance of exhibition between 13:00-15:30 everyday.
Guests will have chances with coupons they’ll have for 3 days for to win surprise valuable gifts.
For further information:
Jewellery Antalya 2022 Project Team
Copyright - JEWELLERY ANTALYA 2022
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our virtual exhibition between 21-24 June 2021